photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

From adorable dimpled darling to the Queen of Resourcefulness...Quirky, creative, and always before her own time...made pretty curtains for our tree-house...kills spiders with her bare hands but would nurture anything that had two live cells left...she taught me to keep house like an art-form, cook up comfort, and find luxury in the simplest things...I rise up and call you Blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sweetie......that was a surprise because I didn't even remember those pictures, and as I look at them, I can see my own dear daughters and grand-daughters and I am blessed indeed....thank you, and thank Jesus....

WORKING MOM said...

I just love the pics! Is this something that you frame and use in your house? Nostalgia is great for the soul.

Anonymous said...

mom-ism: "always keep at least one cobweb in the corner of your living room, so people know you're human."

why do you put marbles in the bottom of the teapot again? i always forget....

love you mom! bappy hirthday!

Anonymous said...

You put marbles in the bottom of the teapot to keep mineral deposits from building up.

Blogging tips