photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, August 20, 2007

Cribs

 


Here's another goodbye we said this weekend. That's right...we have dissasembled the crib. I had been holding off on doing this until Charleigh was potty trained, but since she evidently intends to wear a pull-up until her high-school graduation, I just went and bought a vinyl mattress cover for the big girl bunk.

Of course, I know all about what happens when you sell the crib and you can be sure their will be no nookie around here until I'm convinced the baby-voodoo is past. I'm having a garage sale and getting rid of all the damn sippy cups while I'm at it. If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it big time.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Can I add some stuff to your garage sale?! I've got crap I need to get rid of.

:D Hopefully, it's crap people, or the Salvation Army, will want.

Anonymous said...

I was so very sad to take down Dora's crib too. Now I look around our little apartment and try to figure out if I can put it up somewhere around here...with very little luck, I might add.

Unknown said...

So, Robb joining the "V" club soon?

Anonymous said...

wow, A, you're just full of yucky comments today, huh?

farczk: see "Aaron"

Vanessa said...

hey...The V club is fine by me!

but please don't shoot my birdies,A.

Down, Court...I'm okay.

Amber, you betcha...bring it on over..the more the merrier!

Anonymous said...

what? A knows I'm kidding...and look at his comments today---snippage and eating birds--not exactly the softer side

Heidi said...

I cried when I took down the crib. Of course I had just had a miscarriage...it was very cathartic though. I think the kids cried harder than I did.

I cried when I put the crib back up...I was picturing all those sleepless nights = )

Unknown said...

I won't shoot your birdies, just other birdies. Really, you have to try dove gumbo. It is good stuff.

And one of you needs to save the crib cause someday (not today, or tomorrow . . . ) we might need to borrow one, since my wife won't let me anywhere near the "v" club yet.

Blogging tips