photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, August 20, 2007

rooms

 

 


You know the old saying, "Take a picture, it will last longer." That is the thought here. Feeling blue about my brother and the crib gone, I threw myself into a massive effort to geer up "the machine" for the first day of school. All drawers, closets, and bedrooms in good functioning order, bathroom poised and ready for morning onslaughts, and the whole house decluttered and set into workable order. I spent all day Saturday on the kids rooms...painted the girl's bunkbeds and built, sanded, and painted the ladder. While waiting for the paint to dry, I completely organized Vin's room. It was near midnight when I finished the girl's room, putting up the last American Girl poster. On Sunday afternoon, we hauled out the garbage bags full of trinkets for the garage sale and began the effort to make the garage functional...that might be beyond human ability though...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blogging tips