photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Argh....

I have spend the last three hours trying to find the right screw to fit a tiered tidbit tray together. Seriously.

Before that, Charleigh threw up grape juice on my white bedspread.

After that, I spilled my coffee on my keyboard.

all-righty then...it's gonna be one of THOSE days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

want to call my boss and tell him I quit? I've been trying to scrape up the courage for that one all day.

Heidi said...

So I'm not the only crazy one today. If I find my cord I'll look to see if your screw is with it. I'm sure there is a black hole somewhere with both of them.

Anonymous said...

that black hole is holding my favorite whisk, i bet...and Dora's toothbrush because I just can't find that darn thing ANYWHERE. oh,and ness,the boss actually called me instead...how did you do that? no, i didn't quit. I chicken out again.

Blogging tips