photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Putting off the inevitable

When I was younger, I never let anything sit.  I would take things on and work them out and face them head on.  Now that that I am older, my powers of denial are remarkable.  I can ignore something I don't want to deal with for remarkable periods of time.  I think I've developed avoidance into some kind of super-power.

Robb is full tilt into travel season.  He'll be gone more than he's home for the next month. He leaves again soon. And I am gonna have to face it.  But for right now, I am ignoring it with all my super-power.  I am planning dinner and acting like nothing is going to be different.  It will hit me sometime in the next 24 hours, but for now, I'm just fine. Just.

No comments:

Blogging tips