photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Before the Power Goes Out












I'm pretty sure if it keeps coming down like it is, the power will likely be lost, so I am scurrying to put up some of the pics out my windows this morning. We've already lost the tv satelite and I could hear the branches cracking like mad when I let Sid out this morning. For my part, I'm back in bed after being up all night with some kind of vicious stomach flu. Thank goodness we don't have to go anywhere! Hope everyone's doing ok out there!

4 comments:

12-arrows said...

WOW now that some serious ice! Oh my goodness, we haven't had an ice storm like that in 24 years here. I hope you don't loose power, praying you don't. If nothing else, it sure is beautiful and you captured some gorgeous memories!

tammi said...

wow. beautiful.

Mrs. V said...

hang in there, Sis! it's getting bad up here now too--no school (and of course, Dora is mad about that because today was show-n-tell!)

Sara said...

Great pics! Stay warm. Hope you have power!

Blogging tips