photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Merry Happy Turkey Day

I gave the kids the camera while I finished getting the meal on the table. Turns out, they were pretty excited about the ginger ale. I teased them about making happy faces while I made them wait just one more minute to take a picture before we devoured it all. They are all napping now. Triptofan, how I love thee....

Hope your day is turkeylicious.








3 comments:

Mini Me's Room said...

when you gunna come see us??? :)
Anytime soon??and wow! they're SOOO grown-up now!!!!

Unknown said...

I laughed at the first picture of the kids and Rob sitting at the table. No one looked too thrilled to be there : ). I love your apron! I love your budding photo jouranlists. I am glad you had a nice day!

Sara said...

What a feast you guys had!!!! I'm glad it was such a good day...

Blogging tips