photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Short Answer

I know SOME of you are very interested in hearing the details about the art show, and I am anxious to put up pics, etc. for your enjoyment. The short answer as to how it went is "good." I spent all of Sunday in hard-core ministry, yesterday at the Tulsa Zoo, and today....well today included the arrival of the effects Hurricane Gustav, a dead car battery, the farmers' market, the library, the vet's office, Sam's, Aldi and Walmart, where I got a phone call that Vin had thrown up at school...I am, quite, frankly, so tired, if you look at me funny, I'll burst into tears. By tomorrow, I will probably be much less hormonal, and much more able to put actual sentences together without....

I look forward to that.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Yes, I am one of those "lurkers" who almost never comments, and despite having had a fairly interesting weekend myself, I am anxious to hear how your show went. I love your pieces, and one of these days, I'll put my money where my mouth is!

Anonymous said...

haha! ....

Blogging tips