photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Peek into my brain:

here's what I am thinking right this very second:

I gotta pay the rent. My house is SO DIRTY...I wish it looked like those cute little apartments in Poppytalk, but that's never going to happen when three giant doors are propped up in the living room. It is raining wicked hard....I'm glad I picked the beans while I was waiting for the kids breakfast to cook yesterday. I wonder when the dryer guy is coming and I also wonder if he understands that when fourteen loads of dirty laundry pile up, I stop trying to fight the rest of the dirt too. I gotta call my brother. I want some paint chips. I don't know anything about pot....seriously, I wouldn't know it if it hit me in the face, but it keeps coming up on my radar. Weird. I would fail a drug test today, because of those lemon poppyseed muffins this morning. I hope the kids got enough to eat. I can't believe they raised the price of lunch to almost 2 bucks....that's nuts! I have to read my chapters for bookclub tonight. What am I gonna do with that 1/2 bushel of tomatoes I bought yesterday? Better question...WHEN am I going to do something with them? I have SO MUCH work to do on Etsy...I don't think I'll ever get to it. Where will I start? I feel a major furniture move coming on....

3 comments:

Elfie33 said...

Wow...you made me tired..LOL

Anonymous said...

When I have things that I should be doing... I rearrange the furniture instead. It is a strange phenomenon.


I am hungry. You could make me tomato soup with your tomatoes.

Carrie said...

you can use our washer and dryer. it is sitting there in our house with no one using it. let me know if you are interested.

Blogging tips