photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Friday, March 28, 2008

The weird and wonderful stuff I got today

 
 
 
 
Yeah, there is some crazy stuff in today's finds. Like the lady in bed novelty ashtray...who doesn't need one of those? And that self portrait of me in the bullseye mirror...I think it's some artistic statement about how my stuff dwarfs me...

yeah, whatever.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Looks like fun... I need some purple dishes to break.
-H

klasieprof said...

SWEET finds!! Nice! damn you have a big ass!!...oh..maybe thats just the mirror. lol

akr said...

why oh why is such a good sale buddy so far away??

Glad you enjoyed the video...he is already chattering away in his own language.

Blogging tips