photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Clockwise or Counter clockwise?


I saw this on Karen's blog and haven't been able to stop staring at it; at first, all I saw was clockwise and then mysteriously, she switched. Clockwise reveals right-brain thinking (emotive, symbols, creativity) and counter-clockwise reveals left brain thinking (logic, reason, math). Get the whole story here.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Dizzy....
I saw clockwise for a long time until I took my focus off of her and, wah-lah, she changed direction.

I did get her to change directions while looking at her but I couldn't tell you exactly how...something to do with the length of her extended leg, I think.

Unknown said...

The better question: is she a red head? And the follow up: If so, will Robb have a crush on her, being animated and all?

tammi said...

ok, i've been staring at her for about 5 minutes straight now and i can STILL only see clockwise.
So....either i'm incredibly creative....or profoundly stupid.

A said...

I can make her go either direction at will. I just close my eyes, envision which way I want her to spin, and then open. Voila. What might that mean?

Vanessa said...

you're a control freak.

Heidi said...

if i look a certain way she just swivels back and forth. then i start to get dizzy and a little sick...hmmm?

Jae said...

Our theory (me and the 11 year old girl genius) . . . the computer animated girl switches legs. She changes directions every time she switches legs.

Blogging tips