photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, August 20, 2007

jeremy

 


Friday was a busy day getting my brother, aka Uncle Pookie, packed and ready to move back to Houston. Here is my cousin Jeremy, who also lives there (hey, when you have 50 cousins, you have a shot of landing in the same town as one of them....) He and his sweet girlfriend, Lucy, drove up to help Ron move. It was a beastly hot day and the guys were drenched, but that didn't stop this goofball from playing with my kids and being hilarious. I won't go into all the details, but I'm still pretty sure my parents like him better than me...and after hanging out for the first time since he was pre-pubescent, I can see why.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

Question...

Do you think you'll still be blogging 20 years from now? Then you'll have an on-line journal entry on your children's lives as well.

Blogging tips