photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, August 20, 2007

Choking on all these Changes

 


Here's a fine example of how time gets away from you. For months now, I have been observing this mama dove sitting on this nest in the birch tree just outside the back door. I wondered when those eggs were ever gonna hatch the way she sat and sat and sat. Then on Friday, I looked up and saw these two with her...how the three of them ever fit into that little nest, I cannot imagine...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, somebody's kiddies are in school and now they don't know what to do all day, huh? ;)

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmm. Dove season begins in 12 days. Now I'm in the mood for some Dove gumbo. Hehehehehehe.

Blogging tips