photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Update

Morning, blog friends...I know you need your fix, so I'll just say that I am at the library, eating a morning glory muffin, drinking the great house blend coffee, surfing and dinkin' around. I don't know what I am doing for the rest of the day...might get together with friends, might go shopping, and will most certainly spend the next couple of hours loading pics from yesterday, which we spent, taking our sweet time traveling back from Nashville where, we had met up with Robb's parents late Sunday night. I know you are all jealous of my in-laws, and you should be! It has been almost three years since I spent more than a day and a half away from my kids. I miss them, but I am alive with the possibilities!

3 comments:

Darla said...

woo-hoo girl! i am excited for you. what a sweet time for you and robb. hope you make the best of it! ;-)

A said...

Rest up cause there's a hell of a lot of work to do tonight at the Musicly Vintage Hall of Fellowship.

Anonymous said...

have fun, Sis! don't know if I got the job or not but I did get a call back so pray alittle for me. It was really good to talk with you the other night. My potential new boss is a funny cross between A and Robb only gay. I should have asked him if he likes U2 ha haha

Blogging tips