photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Sunday, June 10, 2007

SELL THIS

Since I have no Steve and Barry's close by, I can't do this, but if you have an ounce of sense in your head, get your butt to this store and buy a BUNCH of SJP's Bitten Clothes and sell them on ebay. I will buy them from you...I promise....size 6/8 please.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hmmm...there's one pretty close by. Would be interesting to see what the ebay market is like.

Getting visits from family in Michigan any time soon?

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i don't think they're released just yet are they? so cute! all about the bitten! i know you can't buy them online yet...i know i'm certainly waiting for them...not to sell! to wear!

Blogging tips