photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Saturday, April 14, 2007

"Are you Okay?"

yes. I'm gonna be fine.

Had a doctor's appointment and a long talk with Hubby and a stellar week on ebay and tomorrow I'm gonna see a bunch of my good friends and I talked on the phone with some of my other good friends...so yeah, I'm gonna be okay.

But I'll tell you this, it is really, really nice to just say so when you aren't okay. It helped so much, I actually started to feel better just because I said it.

Blogging...cheapest therapy there is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hear hear! it's even cheaper for your sisters who just log in and vent on your train of thought :) Love you, Sis. This week shouldn't be nearly as crazy, maybe we'll get to talk.

Amy said...

Our paper, The Huntsville Times, had an article in the "health & wellness" section last week about the researched and documented health benefits of blogging.

I tried to find a link to it, but alas, could not. Apparently, blogging gets your thoughts in order and your stressors released; although, "they" say writing is actually better because you have to slow down more...but who has time for that?

Blogging tips