photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dreams and Dread

It seems like my dominant emotion this week is dread. It's a terrible feeling...and I can't seem to shake it. It seems like everywhere I turn there is a particularly unpleasant task which I hate doing and wish I could put off and can't. Today, I would like to finish my gardening project and hang up my screen door, but I have to pay bills, pack ebay boxes and clean up all the stuff I left outside last night, not realizing it was going to pour (albeit much needed) rain.

It didn't help when I woke up with a heart-pounding bad dream last night. It was one of those vivid, complicated and bizarre dreams that leaves you puzzling "What could I do to get out of that situation?" for the rest of the night. I hate that.

...I've got to get myself together
got myself stuck in a moment
and can't get out of it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been having nightmares all week long...Really freaky, scary, ones...too.

Vanessa said...

that was the weirdest part...I woke up because Robb was yelling at me. He was having a bad (and even weirder) dream.

Anonymous said...

It must be in the air, 'cause there is some glooming and dooming over here, too! I am just going to pray, like, gangbusters for all of us!
Love, Candice
P.S. Those are SUCH cute kids!

Vanessa said...

I'm praying for you too, Candice, but I don't know if my prayers are worth much lately : )

Seriously...what the heck is up???

It's either characer building, living in a fallen world or we are being disciplined for sin....

or maybe we just have a big "Kick Me" sign on our backs.

Unknown said...

Ya'll are freaks. I've had a great day. Good thing since it is the first one this week. Until today it has S-U-C-K-E-D.

Vanessa said...

I can't really say it has sucked, it has just been bizzarre how many bummer things have happened...most before I have even cleaned up the last mess...

akr said...

I think the worst thing is when it takes forever to shake it off. It really impacts your whole day and then, for me, I don't look forward to going to sleep the next night because I dread it coming back.

Blogging tips