photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I saw this in the window and had to have it....


Seriously, this outfit says everything about me right now: I'm doing Sesame Street and combat at the same time. Found it at Walmart and couldn't resist. Vin likes my pants. Charleigh likes my shirt. Mattie said she didn't like my shirt and then asked if she could wear it.

This pic's for you Babe!

4 comments:

Robb Ryerse said...

Two of the prettiest girls on the planet.

Vanessa said...

yeah, i'm probably like candidate #1 for "What Not to Wear" : )

Anonymous said...

lgecx
if that's true, don't knock on my door during the daytime! :) I think you look cute--you always could get away with the cute little tees...and if I keep using my treadmill, maybe I too can fit into regular clothes :)

Anonymous said...

you look like mom

Blogging tips