photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Saturday, January 28, 2006

This week's best product...

I don't know if you can exactly call it a product, but the thing that we tried this week that made our lives better was free scheduled carrier pickup from the USPS I had been a bit confused about how this worked, so I had never tried it. But with all the other changes I made this week, it seemed like a good time to do further research. I had been under the impression that it cost 12.50 to arrange to have the regular mail carrier pick up my pre-staimped boxes. I was mistaken...it is free to schedule them to pickup boxes at your house if you give them a day's notice, at least one box is priority or express mail, and the boxes don't exceed 70 lbs. Wednesday morning, bright and early, the PO called me to confirm, and the carrier picked up my boxes and away they went. I feel like an idiot for not doing this before, but the hectic trips to the PO, toting 3 kids, (or a walkie talkie) and 17 boxes are OVER. Our quality of life just went up a notch....or two.

No comments:

Blogging tips