photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A moment's peace

Happiness is a butterfly...and in this particular moment, I am perfectly happy. I know that this moment won't last...somebody will come in yelling that somebody else was being bossy or the dog will start barking about the other dog that came into view or somebody will come in and tell me for the hundredth time that he is hungry.

Yep...it just happened. But I can remember that moment and look forward to the next one, when I can just take a deep breath and know that this moment won't last, but it tastes so good. That moment tells me what heaven on earth could be like. It makes eternity seem much more interesting and desireable and rich.

No comments:

Blogging tips