photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, July 23, 2007

The weirdest side effects since

gas with an oily discharge.....

I just saw a commercial for this drug used to treat restless leg syndrome. The side effects include (and I quote)

There have been reports of patients taking certain medications to treat Parkinson’s disease or RLS, including MIRAPEX, that have reported problems with gambling, compulsive eating, and increased sex drive.


well, all-righty-then.

3 comments:

klasieprof said...

oh man..this is SOO Ripe..how Can I leave it alone?
"I just BET that I could EAT a chicken wing while having WILD SEX twice!!"
Did it happen to mention if the increased sex drive was alone--or with a partner?
hee hee

Anonymous said...

You know, I'd take it just for the side effects--there's not alot to do in Pittsburgh but that about covers all the bases.

tammi said...

"problems with gambling, compulsive eating, and increased sex drive".

So....what was the problem again???

Blogging tips