....for a facebook status.
So here is a list, in no particular order, of random bits of news you might want to know:
1. Robb has some great job leads. Thanks to some of his great friends.
2. I changed the name of my Etsy shop from Vintagebutterfly94 (which was a terrible name...TERRIBLE) to The Classic Butterfly. This has produced a chain reaction of facepalms as I realize how many incarnations I can be found under on the interwebs. And none of the names are consistent. I suck at consistency. Marketing genius, I am not.
3. Whatever. I'm starting a new etsy shop devoted just to mosaics. Want to submit an idea for a name of that shop?
4. It's freezing cold and raining here today. It will be warmer tomorrow. To avoid turning on the heat, I shall clean my oven. Because I'm just that brilliant.
5. I restocked both my flea market booths yesterday. You should go and check them out because I put some good stuff in there.
6. Yesterday, I purchased a taxidermy fish. Because, really, why WOULDN'T I?
7. We've been watching The Wonder Years with the kids.
8. I applied to two art shows this morning: Artini and The Little Craft Show.
9. I have a birthday card I purchased for my sister in law before her birthday, which was over a week ago. I don't have the right address to send it to her. I can get that with one phone call, but I haven't had a minute. Do I send it or save it for next year?
10. I have lost my earbuds. Earbuds, if you are reading this...come back to me. Please. I need you in my life more than you know. We don't even have to talk about where you have been all this time. I don't care. I just want you back. And I'm worried about you. Picturing you out in this rain....it's driving me crazy. Please. Just tell me where you are and I will come get you. No questions asked.
11. Today, with news of a giant Legoman washing ashore in Florida circulating, I am making a Legoman costume for Vin. And a paperdoll costume for Mattie. And a Tinkerbell costume for Chuck. I have a lot of making to do.
12. I finished cleaning and organizing the garage. Is it weird that I like to just go out there and walk around all four sides of the van and think, "I ROCK at stacking stuff!"
13. I made baked oatmeal for breakfast yesterday with blueberry syrup. Gluten free, full of fiber and antioxidants and it tastes like pie. Awesome, much?
14. I feel weird stopping at 13.
15. Vin has a girlfriend. (Shhhhh. Don't tell him I told you.) I should have stopped at 14, but I have weird number issues.