photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, August 22, 2011

The New and Improved Flea Market Booth





First it looked like this and that was bad.
Then I painted it and put stuff in it, which was better. 





 But then I laid a tile floor and painted it AGAIN and that was pretty great.








Added some silly touches.....


 And some motivational speeches...blah blah blah



And then I found out my friend Annie is going to rent the booth next to me and that was the best of all!

3 comments:

ANNIE COPPOCK said...

Awww... I am SO excited!

Sally Baker Williams said...

That looks great Vanessa! What flea market is it in?

Vanessa said...

Hey Sally...this is at All My Treasures on hwy 16 headed towards Elkins.

Blogging tips