photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What I Made...

....while the kids were going in and out to play in the snow....in their pajamas....seriously ugly....abandon ship!



....while Vin took a nap and Charleigh played with play dough beside me....


And with the hour and half of completely uninterrupted time provided by my dear husband.



3 comments:

Mrs. V said...

oowww, those letters give me an idea for Baby#3....assuming we ever find a name for this child

Mother B said...

You've got neat colored buttons and they all have all different sizes...I just have five bags of about 200 white ones....maybe I should use them and just color the grout. OK...thanks for the inspiration. Glad we had this little talk.

Vanessa said...

It's hard to tell, but i added green paint to the the adhesive on those letters. It makes a huge difference, I think. I would think any darker color would look cute with those white buttons.

Those are more of those burnt buttons. I've still got a few more....

Blogging tips