photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Friday, May 14, 2010

I Can't Do It ...You Can't Make Me

I found this hand-made, tooled leather bag at the thrift store the other day and I won't even tell you the RIDICULOUSLY expensive price I paid for it (Since when is $12.50 a thrift store price?)  But now, I can't part with it.  I love it.  I should sell it. But I can't. 

What's your favorite find?

4 comments:

Mother B said...

You found some good stuff the other day didn't you? My favorite find is the aqua chenille bedspread in mint condition for $3.00. I am not cutting it up.....it's mine!

Mrs. V said...

I'm typing in because the word ver was fookerse. sorry.

jess said...

recently found a telephone chair (the kind you used to have in your foyer with the stand-up phones) on the side of the road. it's very beat up and kind of a funny color. i thought i would paint it and give it to my mom. now i love the crazy color and places where the varnish is completely beat up and i can't part with it. it looks sweet in my dining room and my piano students sit it in while they wait. :)

Tally said...

Boy I wish we could post pics here. I have a few treasures I can never part with. Maybe the best is my 1950'/60's turquoise tabletop dome Sunbeam hairdryer. Turquoise! Squeal! And it has a remote...on a cord, but still. I think I "overpayed" for it too...$6.50 or something crazy like that. I love it so much. Maybe next time you come over I'll show it to you. Although, Robb threatened to boycott this year's party if I do 1960's galactic Christmas...so that visit may be up in the air at this point....

I would never part with that leather bag either.

Blogging tips