photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting Ready for the Show

Last week, I got a last minute invite to fill an empty booth at the upcoming War Eagle Spring Craft Show. The fall show is the Mack-Daddy show of the year, but getting my foot in the door in the spring show is a nice opportunity....one that has me wanting to be as prepared as possible to bring my A game.

I'll be all-mosaics all-the-time for the next two weeks, and here was yesterday's start on the list of things I want to get made.

1 comment:

wendy said...

ahh! you'll drive past my new house when heading to war eagle!

Blogging tips