photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Little Gift From Heaven

I was expected another gray day when I dragged my sorry bum out of bed this morning with much whining.  I had no idea that the sun would make an appearance and that the smell of spring would be in the air.  I have the front door propped open for the  optimistic smell of damp flower gardens and glimpses of what could be the most determined little strawberry plants I have ever seen in my life, considering the number of times they were covered in ice and snow this winter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for even the faintest little HINT of spring! Oh, and for strawberries too! And for YOU!

Annie

Mini Me's Room said...

GOSH you're so lucky! we just got hit with a bunch of snow(AGAIN)

Blogging tips