photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, June 01, 2009

Pony Tail Let Down


I used to have more hair on my head than any human really should. Since having kids it's considerably thinner and straighter, but I used to have something resembling a curly lion's mane. Being a child of the 80s didn't help. And when I scrunched it all up into a high ponytail on the back of my head, it still was long enough to reach my back.

When you let a ponytail down, when you pull that thick rubber band out, your scalp hurts. It feels like your hair hurts. The tension goes out of your forehead and you instinctively shake your head. Some of you know exactly what I am describing.

That's how my soul feels right now.

1 comment:

ANNIE COPPOCK said...

Wow! I can't picture you with long hair! You've really got me wondering what's on you mind!

Blogging tips