photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, December 15, 2008

MY SISTER IN LAW!!!!


So I was cranky a few minutes ago, but imagine my delight whilst reading down through my blog-reader list, to TRASH THE DRESS, a fun, theme photo-blog that friend Tammi recommended over a year ago....

I click on it, only to see my cutie-patootie Sista-friend Ashley! "HEY", my brain screams...."I KNOW THAT GIRL!!!!"

I love these pics...they were posted on Ash's blog a while ago, and my brother actually took a pic while there of an empty chair that won him a little photo contest too. But it was fun to see them here. I feel a li'l tiny bit famous.

And seriously, how lucky is my brother?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are too sweet to flatter me so. don't ever stop, 'k? ;) love ya sis!

tammi said...

That is SOO cool!

That's a very well-known high profile site, so for her to be on it is a pretty big deal (especially for the photographer) :) Sa-WEET.

Ron said...

and I'm the lucky guy!

Unknown said...

I just did a trash the dresh session and it was SO much fun! One of my favorite shoots ever : )! Getting dirty is always fun!

And P.S. You are famous

P.S.S I don't have google reader. I think that seems sophisticated too. I just have to click on all my blogs to see if anything is new.

Blogging tips