photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dremel Your Dog Commercial


So I just did my dogs nails. I usually clip them, which is a pain in the neck...as you probably well know if you have every tried to clip your dog. One Sunday when I was home with a sick kid, I noticed one of those Pedi-paw commercials...it files your dog's nails down. I got a Dremel tool for my birthday and I saw in the manual that the Dremel can do the same thing. Sid is used to the sound of the Dremel from my using it on my other projects, so it didn't bother her. I expected her to dislike the feel of it on her nails, but after the first one, she just chilled out completely. The final result is nice and rounded and not at all jagged like you get with the clippers, not to mention the fact that I didn't make her bleed.

And now, back to packing. This ADD moment brought to you by DREMEL.

5 comments:

Mrs. V said...

poor Sid. I wonder what else you're doing with that dremel!

gerbmom said...

ha ha - i just bought one last week for Cairo. We'll see how he likes it!

carahinojosa said...

They use 'em in nail salons---why not on your dog?!?! :)

Candice Houston said...

You ARE the Bob Vila of the chick nation!
I bow to your handyness.

wendy said...

i just needed to say again how BEAUTIFUL the pedestal tray you made for my mom is. she is going to absolutely die when she sees it--it's all of her, and some of our family, all mixed into one gorgeous tray :)

Blogging tips