photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Step into my garden said the spider to the fly....








This weekend at a truly creepy garage sale, I scored a park bench, a large faux cement urn and a St. Francis statue, (which made my husband happy because he tends to like saints, despite taking considerable flack for it from his Baptistic acquaintances.) All in all, the backyard is quickly becoming a favorite place on earth for our family. I spent an hour outside this morning, thinking happy thoughts and soaking up the warm, morning sun. (I have finally learned to stay out of the freakin' hot AR afternoon sun!) Now, if only the spiders could eat a few more flies...

2 comments:

akr said...

It makes me want to come and sit and drink lemonade with you!

Mini Me's Room said...

Those pictures are much better than the creepy doll :)

Blogging tips