photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

When the Going Gets Tough,

The tough move their furniture around.

I'm not really a manic-depressive. My friends are teasing me a bit regarding my recent home-updating obsession. But honestely, it is just something relaxing for me. I'm here, things are changing, and I feel like moving the furniture gives me a fresh outlook. All of my ebay stock and craft junk is now contained in the space formerly known as a dining room. While we do have some fears for the carpet under the table, ultimately the new set up is really inviting and easy to use.

And now that I have blogged my brains out (see below posts) I must get back to work...

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

WORKING MOM said...

I love it! Looks great! Especially the colors that you have chosen.

Blogging tips