photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Friday, April 25, 2008

Insomnia Rides Again

Well, I think it's going on three weeks now that I have been experiencing a new round of insomnia. Last night, when I awakened at 1:30, I decided to just ride it out and made myself a bag of popcorn while catching up on tivo'd episodes of ER and Antiques Roadshow. Around 4, I drifted off again. And don't blame it on coffee, because I didn't even finish the pot yesterday, though, I'm almost certain I will today. Sleep and sunshine...how we miss them when they are gone!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Oh, girlfriend, you have to call me... preferably around 1 or 2am as that is when I am up and about too (night 'for last I went to bed around 4:30, hence my blogging about Tyra Banks of all things... now that's bad! Bad enough Robb canceled his subscription Hahahaha).

Seriously, I need to share with you some of the things I've found to beat it. Some work and some don't, but it's different for everyone.

Blogging tips