photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Friday, April 04, 2008

I have a Sven

Have you seen this commercial?


I have a Sven. Only mine is named Vinny. The alarm goes off in the morning and he pops in with a cheerful "good morning!" and turns off the alarm. He is our resident morning person...the only one in our immediate family...clearly the product of recessive genes. And while Robb and I have perfected the art of getting up at the last possible second to make it out the door on time, our little sVin climbs into bed with us, fully dressed for school, with this report: "Your ebay total is $88.50. The high today is 57 degrees. I did all my chores and my bed is made."

"What about the coffee, Vin?"

"Oh, I made that already. It's all ready."

"Thanks, sVin, how about yogurt for breakfast?"

"Okay! I'm on it!" he shouts while bolting out of bed and zipping out to the kitchen.

You'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat my sVin!

2 comments:

tammi said...

Awesome! Can I borrow him??

I need him to come over here and train Owen (our morning turd..er, bird). My "sven" is more likely to dump cereal on the floor, spill milk across the table, play outside in the mud and track it across the carpet, or pull out all the dvd's on the shelf. All this before 7:30 am. :/

Anonymous said...

You would make a mint renting him out. I need a Sven very badly. Ron is actually very Sven-ish compared to me. I'm not really awake until about 2 hours after my first caffeine consumption. I'm known to put milk in the cupboard and cereal in the fridge. It's not a pretty sight.

Blogging tips