photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ness, where have you been?

Well, I'll tell you.

First I made this red velvet cake. Then, I served it for Christmas to all my smiling, happy people. Then I ate a lot of it all by myself. I'm still recovering.

When I do, I'll post some pictures of my children having a very happy Christmas indeed.

5 comments:

klasieprof said...

Glad it was a red velvet cake that swallowed you up and not a big black hole.

Unknown said...

I bet I know what color your . . . is!

Hannah said...

Is red velvet cake a northern thing? I have never had it.

Oh and thanks A for the wonderful mental picture.

Jae said...

Nope, don't think it is a Northern thing . . . 'cuz I've never had it either. Wasn't it the inside of the Armadillo/Road Kill/Groom's cake with gray icing in Steel Magnolias? It's gotta be a Southern thing.

Amber said...

H, I cannot believe you've never had red velvet cake!

Ness, that was possibly the best red velvet cake I've EVER had! Will you make it for our next girls night, whenever that might be?!

Blogging tips