photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Almost....ready....to....talk .....again.....

So I'm still playing catch up...just got internet hooked up after supper tonight and switched from Dish Network to DirectTV and not at all certain I like it...but trying to get used to it...tomorrow will be spent packing ebay boxes which buyers are clamoring for, running errands and trying to cut through the messes that are holding up the routine...Today was spent cleaning, doing laundry, catching up with the kids, returning phone calls, putting out fires and getting Charleigh to the potty on time. I am frankly too exhausted to write anything interesting, but I promise to do so ASAP. And fair warning...I visited cemeteries in PA this weekend!

No comments:

Blogging tips