photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Friday, June 15, 2007

Been Listening to this non-stop....


This is Jacob of the esteemed house of Wolfgang. He's from a small town called Ithaca, MI...the same place a lot of really wonderful people I know have grown up, and then went out and became somebody. It's an old story but a good one....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you buy the CD?

Vanessa said...

no...but I've had it in the media player all morning...

couldn't hook us up with a free one to pass around to all our indi-music lovin' friends????

how the heck are ya?

Unknown said...

I think I can take care of that for you!

I've got a few laying around here somewhere.

Jacob came down and did a show for us last week and we video taped it. I've got a student who is editing it right now and then we are going to pass it along to Jacob for his website...

Anonymous said...

i've really enjoyed it too :) a lot!

Blogging tips