photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cherry Amaretto Brownies

Day three with the rice-bag permanently hanging over my shoulder. I'm to the point that I really do believe if someone would just put a drill into it, it would relieve the pressure and feel so much better.

I made this last night and thought I would post the "recipe" since it turned out pretty well...

Cherry Amaretto Brownies:

Put a can of cherry pie filling in the bottom of a 9x13 pan, mix up fudgy brownies with a spoonful of almond flavoring and spoon dollups on top of pie filling. Bake at 350 until it starts smelling great. (this will be significantly harder to detect if you have a sausage/spaghetti casserole in the oven too).

I'd also like to attempt this with cream cheese brownies.

mmmmm....breakfast.

No comments:

Blogging tips