photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, January 22, 2007

Unsolved Mysteries

So, I have a thousand things to do, but I found myself auditioning a few tv-show ringtones. It's been at least a decade since I saw this show, but even the theme song still just freaks me out. It's 8:51 a.m. and I feel the need to lock all the doors and call my mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel that way anytime I hear the theme song to "V" remember "V"???
Guess what??? I get to go to a ball!! isn't that cool? ...of course, I have no idea what to do about a dress cause I haven't picked out a formal dress since, oh, the PROM. HELPPPPPPP!!!!!
sorry to detract from your post but I know you'll read this sooner than I have time to call you

sulcsea: salsa at sea

Vanessa said...

Do you hear that theme song a lot? really...a 25 year old show that you weren't allowed to watch in the first place???

huh.

: )

akr said...

seriously scary show that the mother always wanted to watch. Almost as bad as watching the hulk change from man to scary green muscular thing (that used to freak me out but thanks to tv land and digital technology it's pretty lame)

Anonymous said...

you obviously don't remember when Ron would babysit and we got to watch anything we wanted
huh.

Blogging tips