photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Thursday, September 07, 2006

VERY FUNNY VIDEO HERE

I'm going to get to work very soon, but first, I've gotta watch this video again. My friend Darla recommended these guys on her blog, but I couldn't watch the vid in her link. I found this one this morning on another blog I love. Have fun!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

R and A, be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of A.R. to see if you have B.F.

Unknown said...

I think I did have B.F. early this year, maybe January, after all of last year's festivities. But I have definitely recovered, and am looking forward to the release of a new DVD on 9/19 and a new book on 9/25.

Blogging tips