photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, August 28, 2006

Uh...I think something good just happened...

So I just got off the phone with D and I think...

I think we have renters for our house.

Not just renters but
lawn-mowers,
utility-bill payers
snow-shovelers,
leaf-rakers,
Weekly-Shopper-Newspaper-Picker-uppers...
yeah, even bat-killers.

I think a 2 ton weight is about to be lifted off my shoulders.

My beloved house is going to be full with a family. A nice family. A family in need that we are in the position of helping.

Their son came to AWANA (the afterschool kids program at our church there) and we were impressed with him. I kept trying to remember the family name until D told me the kids' names and I remembered this boy. A very nice boy who Robb and I liked a lot.

Wow. Just like that.

2 comments:

akr said...

This is me waving imaginary pom poms and cheering for you...oh, and i go to the dr. on wednesday.

Anonymous said...

yeah God! it will be so nice to not have to worry so much now!!

Blogging tips