photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Standin' in the Need of Prayer

Okay, so as you can tell from the complete lack of interesting blog entries from me lately, I have been busy. This is the time of year where I make hay while the sun shines...translated, I buy like the dickens. Then I have to figure out where to put it and in this house....it's TIGHT.

So anyway, enough about my job (workaholic), here are some things that need God's attention....

childcare workers

our house to sell

traveling safety for the entire Ryerse clan

Robb's feet: seriously...look for a blog entry from him soon on these swollen stumps where feet should be.

Camp Bayouca: they have been having a tough summer and we are headed there in a couple weeks. Pray that it is mutually helpful.

Sara, my delightfully adventuresome protege' who is moving here at the end of the summer...and needs a job, roommate, and everything to set up housekeeping

Vintage Fellowship's second service on Sunday...and we still have a ton to do...

Financial stuff

No comments:

Blogging tips