photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Monday, July 07, 2008

Footloose and Kiddie Free

We took our kidlets half-way across the country on Thursday to meet up with their Grandparents, who then drove them across the other half of the country. Wait, that's probably not quite right. It's probably more like quarters of the country. Anywhoooo...


I have no kids for the week.


That's right, let that settle for a minute. So far, we went shopping at a MALL (which we never do!) had lunch with 3 adult friends, and had two more adults over last night for a very grown-up (completely junior high) game of Bocce and Robb's super-amazing peach salsa and avacado and bacon burgers. Now I'm headed out to pick blueberries before it hits 95 degrees today.

I miss them. I miss them like crazy.

3 comments:

tammi said...

I totally understand missing them, BUT.....

being kidless for a whole week sounds like heaven on earth.

Hannah said...

I know you miss them....

and yes junior high is right regarding the ball game.

Heidi said...

No kids for a week...I agree, heaven on earth. I wouldn't even mind shipping off 3 of them = )

Blogging tips