photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Season of Change

You know that way the air smells when the seasons change? In my soul, I can feel something changing. Books are being placed in my hands, new people are moving into my line of vision and other people are moving out. My children are changing, and my days are oddly off-kilter. I long for different things than I did just a few months ago. Something is happening. I am trying to listen to the still, small voice. I feel restless, impatient, and dissatisfied. I wonder what God is doing.

I think for now, I'd better close up Facebook and get dressed!

4 comments:

Jess said...

What did you say was your musical genre on Confessions of a Pioneer woman's contest today??

Vanessa said...

alternative. Because I'm tricky like that.

klasieprof said...

http://happinessisabutterfly.blogspot.com/search?q=the+times+they+are+a+changin

this post reminded me of THAT post you did a couple years ago..
the times...they are a changin....

gerbmom said...

I'm very familiar with that feeling.......
I'll keep you in my prayers. :)

Blogging tips