photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Friday, November 02, 2007

YAWWWWWNNNN

I'm in low gear this morning. But before this day is done, I hope to make a birthday cake for my friend's little girl, mop my floors (which are GROTESQUE) list on ebay, and pack ebay boxes.

Due to a glitch on the paypal site, the tool that prints more than one label at a time, is broken. It has been shut down for about a week now, and I have no fewer than 25 labels to print. I'm still holding out hope that they will fix it before I am forced to sit and print one label at a time...ugh. Paypal is all fine and good but their customer service is horrendous.

Finally, Mattie has her first non-family slumber-party tonight. She is as thrilled as Vinny is despondent.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I hope Mattie has a ton of fun. Slumber parties can be a blast. I hope she has good friends.

I won't go into my horrible slumber party dramas i had as a kid...ughh...

She'll have fun...i just know it.

Blogging tips