photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Okay, I know you have something to sell

Hey, you already know I threaten my children if they don't clean up their toys, I will sell them on ebay...(their stuff, not the kids, no matter how loose my pronouns and antecedents appear)...
oh..you didn't know that? Well, it works. Because they know I'm already selling my own junk there and wouldn't hesitate to sell off their stuff too
So anywho...if you ever wanted to sell on ebay, now is the time to do it because for a month, there are NO LISTING FEES! This is big stuff (yeah, it means ebay is getting nervous about all the other places people can sell online now). If you should decide to go for this, could you do me a favor? Let me know so I can get credit for referring you? Just let me know if you are interested and I'll email you about it.

And if you are wondering what you could possibly sell, here are some things I have sold that you might just have lying around...

kids clothes
clothes
shoes
pottery barn catalogs (or Ikea if you are stinkin' lucky)
magazines
extra dishes, utensils, housewares
books

Shoot...i once sold an empty cardboard box. You never know what somebody will plunk down cash for...

So yeah, let me know, and I'd be happy to be your personal ebay guru.

10 comments:

Heidi said...

wait, did i understand you right, i could sell ikea CATALOGS? not the actual ikea stuff, but the catalogs? i'm going there this weekend...maybe i'll have to stock up = )

Anonymous said...

...am I gonna have to check your bags before you leave like I used to do when you'd come home for the weekends during college?

Vanessa said...

yeah, not everyone is lucky enough to be in Ikea range....so the catalogues (and decorating ideas) are harder to come by....i had to buy mine....

Anonymous said...

why not just go online? I don't understand

Vanessa said...

because it's not the same as sitting with a shiny magaziney thing to get ideas..

Anonymous said...

yeah, but it's cheaper

Carrie said...

seriously?? i have ikea and pottery barn catologs. i think i just went to the websites and got them for free.

Anonymous said...

btw ness, ikea's opening here in south florida in october.... now court and i both will have one! can't wait to go with my truck!

Anonymous said...

yep, I's gots one and I's lovin' it

Granny said...

Please let me know the details. We need to try to unload some things - some of which are pretty decent.

Blogging tips