photo LFD-header_zpsrtqgwepm.png
 photo home_zpsbeyvjzpc.png  photo story_zpsryll93pv.png  photo church_zpsutjg0pcs.png  photo vintage_zpsrnxzz1s4.png  photo mosaics_zpslhx9tjaj.png  photo gallery_zpsrtj0zvcz.png

Saturday, December 23, 2006

All I Want for Christmas...

...is for my family to be healthy.

Vin woke us up this morning with a high temp. We took him to the clinic where I expected them to find an ear infection, but they are clear and he doesn't have strep. They gave us a giant bottle of antibiotic just in case, but after a double dose and tylenol, he is still running a temp and feeling lousy. The girls both have coughs and Robb is getting it too. I feel better, but I'm not 100 percent. He's already trying to resign himself to missing his solo at church tomorrow morning. Just pray he feels better.

3 comments:

klasieprof said...

ok. did it.

tammi said...

bummer :(

I think that it's a law of nature that your family must be sick for at least one christmas. been there, done that.

hope everyone's feeling better soon. :(

Vanessa said...

Well, he woke up this morning with no fever and he did his song. Got it on video and will post soon : )

Bring on the Vick's vapo rub.

I remember the Christmases when we had the stomach flu. I'll take a nasty cold over hurling any day!

Tammi..you over the morning sickness yet?

Thanks D...is William back yet?

Blogging tips